amscan - Kids Officially Licensed Bluey Bingo Fancy Dress Costume Age: 2-8 Years

£9.495
FREE Shipping

amscan - Kids Officially Licensed Bluey Bingo Fancy Dress Costume Age: 2-8 Years

RRP: £18.99
Price: £9.495
£9.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I got this tracksuit in the girl's section at KMart as I couldn't find anything in the boy's clothes. Wool felt in three colors: off-white, mustard, and dark orange – if you use wool felt it can be left on the sweashirt and washed.

Bingo Costume - Bluey Official Website

I chose a cotton sweatshirt and leggings as a base for this costume since we live in an area that is cold at the end of October.All of the pieces are going to be used by my kids this year, and the sweatshirt will be played with as a dress up or actually worn as a sweatshirt throughout the winter. I wasn't really too keen on my colour match but since I'm a last-minute kinda person, it was the only option at the time. I made a free pattern for the pointed, standing ears that you can use for any animal costume, and it comes with a large and small size. If you wish to share the printables, please forward the signup link (not the direct link to the file).

How to make a Bluey and Bingo costume

For the gloves, repeat the same process of ironing the adhesive to the felt shapes and then removing the backing and laying onto the gloves. For the felt that I added to the sweatshirt, I chose a high quality wool felt since it’s still easy to work with but can be washed.I did try to convince my older son to go as Bluey but as I said at the start… according to him it's for babies and he couldn't go to school looking uncool. Today I’m talking all about the DIY Bingo costume, and yesterday I shared all about the DIY Bluey costume! But of course, something like that isn't going to stop my children from jamming out and enjoying the Bluey song! I have talked to several parents who also love watching Bluey, and I realized that Bluey and Bingo could be a really popular Halloween costume this year.

Bingo Costume for Kids, Official Bluey Character Disguise Bingo Costume for Kids, Official Bluey Character

My older boy went through a stage where it was too “babyish” for him but I notice how excited he gets to watch it at the end of his day. The instructions for both characters are interchangeable apart from Bluey who has some additional dark blue spots on the back of her top.This super cute costume features a shiny orange velvet jumpsuit, detachable tail and detailing that is made to look just like Bingo. Lay the felt over each end of the tail and bond with the no sew adhesive as described in the method above.

Bingo Costume - Etsy Canada Bingo Costume - Etsy Canada

I didn't give an exact measurement on how much of this felt you would need as it depends on the size of your child’s jumper.This is definitely an adult project as it involves sharp scissors and a hot iron but kids will love dressing up.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop